Biergarten Experience IX
Join us for the Biergarten Experience IX on Saturday, August 29th from 5 – 10 pm in the Pavilion. German style food will be served from 5 – 8 pm
Join us for the Biergarten Experience IX on Saturday, August 29th from 5 – 10 pm in the Pavilion. German style food will be served from 5 – 8 pm and the fully stocked bar is open from 5 – 10 pm. There are 9 Bier’s on tap and a few special bottled German Biers, Shots, Truly, and White Claws. There is no admission charge for this event, and the event is open to everyone (please see below COVID-19 restrictions).
Important Information to note due to COVID-19 restrictions:
- Germania sits on 34 acres. There is plenty of space to spread out and enjoy the evening with family and friends while adhering to Ohio’s social distancing guidelines.
- All volunteers will be wearing masks and taking additional precautions as required by current regulations.
- The tables are spaced 6 ft apart and have a maximum capacity of 10 persons. No one except for the chairperson is permitted to move the tables.
- All food and beverage MUST be consumed at your table. Personal steins are permitted but you will fill the stein yourself using two disposable plastic cups.
- No outside food or beverages permitted.
- Customers facing volunteers will be required to wear mask.
- NO CASH. Only Credit Cards will be accepted!
- The Pavilion and outside grounds are open but the Klubhaus is closed.
- Check your temperature prior to attending the event and do NOT attend if you have a fever. Also, do NOT attend if you have are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/home).
Share the Gemütlichkeit (while following the above guidelines) at Germania Society. Prost!
(Saturday) 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm