April 22 & Oct 28, 2017
The following information is about the Fall 2016 Volksmarch. Details about the Spring 2017 event will be posted as they are available.
This fall, the Germania Volksmarch Gruppe is celebrating Wieners and Wiener Dogs! Walk with your friends for a 5k and 10k German-Style Hike.
This is a PUBLIC event, open to all.
- Nature lovers will enjoy our beautiful trails in Germania Park as well as the meadows, farmland, and rural roads.
- Great exercise for health enthusiasts.
- Fun for the whole family.
- Your dog — especially Dachshunds — are welcome on the trail on a leash (but not in the Klubhaus).
Register between 9:00am and 12:30pm. Complete the walk no later than 4:00pm.
Have fun in our Klubhaus (and Biergarten, weather permitting) and join us for lunch, dessert, and libations, after the walk:
- Authentic German food including Iris’s famous Schnitzel, sauerkraut, and goulash soup, as well as our new Wiener Würstchen, freshly prepared salads, vegetarian plates, and delicious pastries including cream puffs and strudel.
- We are proud to have 8 German Biers on tap as well as German wines.
- And stay to hear the famous Germania Jagdhornbläser Gruppe.
COST: Walk $3.00 / Pin: $5.00
Please help spread the word!
Share our Facebook event by inviting your friends!